Welcome!

This is a blog about a boy and girl who fell in love. Now that they are married, they are learning how to live and love in a whole new way. The blogs written are meant to help, encourage, inspire and spread knowledge of their journey to anyone who wants to listen, even if it's just reminders for themselves.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6

I am blogging to say that I am taking a day off from blogging. Had a great day with friends that I hadn't seen in forever! It was great fun. They are soon to be married so we were talking all about wedding and honeymoon stuff. It made me miss mine :(
I realized that Jason and I need more mini-honeymoons. No one can ever have too many of those.
Mission for Jason and I: Each month we need to figure out a way to give ourselves a mini honeymoon. Even if it's just a weekend in our apartment and we turn off our phones and had no social networking. But going somewhere would be great too. Heeeeeee.
Maybe this is one of the things God wanted me to see. Need to keep my eyes open with everything!

Awesome quote to think about, “You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” C.S Lewis.
Jason and I read this the other day and I really liked it. Obviously.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment