Welcome!

This is a blog about a boy and girl who fell in love. Now that they are married, they are learning how to live and love in a whole new way. The blogs written are meant to help, encourage, inspire and spread knowledge of their journey to anyone who wants to listen, even if it's just reminders for themselves.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 12

Wow, I am really slacking with this whole blogging bit. I did good the first week. What happened? 

I think I am getting distracted by the world again. I need to get focused back on God. I haven't been having as long of a quiet time. I want to find a good devotion book that I either have, or doesn't cost a lot. Something for me to read that will keep me on track, where I'm not aimlessly reading the Bible. Though, I did read all of Daniel and it was really good. The end was really interesting when it talked about the end times. That's always crazy to learn about. Jason and I read it on the same day and we didn't even talk about it before hand. Coincidence? Maybe I should go back and re-read it in case I missed something God was trying to point out. 

The most frustrating this about this whole process is I have passions that I know God has laid on my heart for me to do. I just don't know how to get to that spot. It's been driving me crazy because why does he want to give me such strong passions that I don't know the way to? I'm hoping for a miracle...

My goal this week is to get back on track. I loved where I was last week, and I haven't fallen back much, but enough. It's easy to fall backwards and harder to pull forward but the reward is so much better. 

Nothing on the job board yet... I have gotten nibbles here and there but nothing sticking. I'm searching constantly and I know God will point it out when it's the right one. I am praying harder for Jason. I know it's driving him nuts that he hasn't found one yet. Why won't anybody hire him? I think he's a catch! And they should see him at home. He organized the coat closet, the pantry, the kitchen and the dining room then managed to straighten the living room, while I worked on the bedroom and it still doesn't look 100%. (It was pretty bad though, I must say...) 
All I can say is I can't wait to get a house. I have so many project and cute decoration ideas and no room to do it! 
It's the thought that counts right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment